Monday 14 January 2008

After holidays

Too many holidays make me difficult; difficult to wake up in the morning, difficult to write but it is easy to pass the day by day because of the activities I have every day. There is Math homework for today, and also singing homework. By the way, the spectacular event of P2S1 will be held soon on this month, haha. This is the most interesting moment because there will be competitions to prove whose class is the best.

Because I have my private Chemistry course today, so I will write a little bit about it. It starts with my teacher, Ross Erny. I have known her since the second year of high school. She is a quiet person who rarely smiles. She is actually a kind teacher but she seldom smiles. That's why we said that she has a "precious" smile. There's Tommy AW. Hmm... No comment. And there is Edbert (Piko), a very talkative boy, annoying but he is a good person. He always lives up to the party, haha. After that, there's Christy, a very funny girl. She always gets annoyed by us, haha. And the last one is Janice, a quite pretty girl, and a kind friend. Why is that so? Because she always shares her answers with me. Lucky me, haha

No comments: